On the occasion of the 5th edition of the gastronomic festival Hotel Tapa Tour, let us introduce you to "Gil-Calao", finalist for the National Award "Tapa Alimentos de España" -Tapa Foods of Spain-, a delicious creation by our executive chef José Luque.
"Gil-Calao" is a versión of the traditional "gilda", an original specialty from the Basque region. It is prepared with desalted codfish marinated with spring onion, EVOO, chopped parsley, garlic and sweet chilies broth.
- Where: In 1912 Museo Bar.
- When: October 15 - 25, 2020.
- Includes: A tapa of "Gil-Calao" and a glasss of sparkling wine of Cava Anna de Codorniú.
- Price: €8 (VAT included).
- Special promotion: Savor our "Gil-Calao" and obtain a 30% discount on your next lunch or dinner at La Rotonda Restaurant*.
*To obtain your discount, the "tapa" purchase receipt is required. Discount only applies to food items, not beverages.
MORE INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS:
Phone number: +34 913 607 667