- Do I have any benefits at La Rotonda Restaurant for staying at the hotel?
Yes, our guests who are staying at the hotel will enjoy a 20% discount in the Sunday’s Opera & Lunch.
- Is La Rotonda Restaurant open to guests who are not staying at the hotel?
Yes, both the 1912 Museo Bar and La Rotonda Restaurant are open to the public. However, we recommend you contact us to book a table.
- Which is the closest public parking?
The closest parking is located in Plaza de las Cortes, only 50 meters away from the hotel’s main door.
- Can I have lunch à la carte on Sundays at La Rotonda Restaurant?
No, at lunchtime on Sundays at La Rotonda Restaurant we celebrate the Opera & Lunch event, which includes a set tasting menu. If you wish to you can have lunch à la carte in our 1912 Museo Bar.
- Do you have a special menu for children in the restaurant?
Yes, we have a delicious and healthy menu for children, “Eat Well Menu for Kids”.