This summer The Westin Palace, Madrid pays tribute to the cinema with several initiatives that will take you back into Hollywood of the 60s.
We offer you an experience that features an exhibition of film costumes under the stained glass-dome, a gastronomic proposal inspired by unforgettable movies at La Rotonda restaurant and a menu with the favorite cocktails of Hollywood stars at our 1912 Museo-Bar.
More information and bookings:
Phone number: +34 913 607 667
Available for lunch and dinner (except at Sunday lunchtime) from June 16 to August 27 at La Rotonda restaurant.
- Ava cocktail.
- Russian tartar.
- Peking roll 55.
- Octopus wheels with polenta porridge, garum sauce and unleavened bread flakes.
- Roast Castilian lamb shoulder, tender leaves and sweet chives.
- Russian cake with vodka raspberry cream.
Price: 60€ per person (drinks included).
In the 60s the Hotel Palace reminded of a movie set where you could see the great Hollywood stars sipping a cocktail under the stained glassdome. This summer we invite you to discover their favorite drinks at our 1912 Museum-Bar.
From June 16 to August 27 in the 1912 Museo-Bar.
- Cary Grant didn´t miss the Dry Martini of the Palace Bar.
- Rita Hayworth adored to enjoy a Margarita.
- Orson Welles imposed with his presence, he drank Negroni.
- David Niven loved Whisky on the rocks.
- Marlon Brando was a stalwart of Gin Tonic.
- AVA Cocktail - a glamorous cocktail created by our bartenders as a tribute to Ava Gardner.
Price: 12€ per cocktail.